21 Jan 2013

Frazzled

Got lots to do! Work-wise and home-wise there is heaps going on. There just aren't enough hours in the day really. On the plus side, it certainly makes the working day move a little quicker!

Sometimes I am bordering on the 'frazzled' point, so I am trying to stop every now and then, to take a few deep breaths (when I read something like that, I always take a deep breath! The power of the word).

Sometimes, you just have to get a little Zen about it all. Things happen when they're going to happen. We can influence some things, but usually once there are other people/factors involved (and when aren't they?) then there is usually some compromise required. So today, I am doing all I can and then trying to be ready when it's my turn to act.

In the meantime, all you can do is laugh, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment