20 Feb 2013

Ooops

Well, it's been a bit flat-out at work here! And hence, I seemed to miss a post yesterday. Even though I am in 'handing-over' mode, there is still a lot to fix, finish, train, pack, call... certainly not going to be bored in the next 5 1/2 weeks.

In the meantime, just chillin' really. Trying to get over a cold, keeping up swimming (the lesser-gravity appeals to me at the moment) and getting exciting about seeing people this weeked.

Life is good!

Es ♥

Side note: saw a picture of Kate Middleton's 4-month bump today. My god. That's I how look, non-pregnant, after a big lunch. Made me kinda mad. Now everyone's gonna think that being skinny and pregnant is normal! Damn it Kate, I love you a lot, but please eat some pies! (Babies love pies. And chocolate, right?)

2 comments: